Gilas Pilipinas head coach Chot Reyes announced the lineup for 29th Southeast Asian Games 2017 on his Twitter account last night.
Included in the lineup are Ray Parks, Kiefer Ravena, and Kobe Paras, who will be teaming up for the first time for team Philippines.
Fil-German Christian Hardinger also listed in the lineup, who is set to arrive Tuesday night as reported by Inquirer.
Check out below the 12-man roster of Gilas Pilipinas for the 29th SEA Games 2017.
- Baser Amer - Meralco Bolts
- Carl Bryan Cruz - Alaska Aces
- Kevin Ferrer - Barangay Ginebra San Miguel
- Raymar Jose - Cignal Hawkeyes (PBA D-League)
- Kobe Paras - Cal State Northridge Matadors (US NCAA)
- Ray Parks - Alab Pilipinas (ABL)
- Von Pessumal - GlobalPort Batang Pier
- Kiefer Ravena - Alab Pilipinas (ABL)
- Troy Rosario - TNT KaTropa
- Christian Standhardinger
- Mike Tolomia - Rain or Shine Elasto Painters
- Almond Vosotros
The 2017 SEA Games will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from August 19 to August 30.
Gilas' SEA Games roster unveiled! What do you think of the lineup? #LabanPilipinas 🇵🇭 pic.twitter.com/RJ2JQx3Tsx— PBAonTV5 (@PBAonTV5) June 27, 2017