Reinforcements led the Mighty Sports Philippines over South Korea in the battle of undefeated.
The Philippines was trailing, 62-70, in the payoff period until Renaldo Balkman, Hamady N’Diaye, and Mackenzie Moore made a run to turn everything around.
Balkman had 19 points, eight rebounds, two assists, one steal, and a block to lead the Philippines.
Moore and Zach Graham contributed 17 and 16 markers, respectively, while Eugene Phelps added in 14 points.
N’Diaye provided energy and scored all six of his points in the fourth quarter.
The Philippines representative will have a two-day break before facing Indonesia on Friday, July 19, 3:00 P.M.
Results and Scores
|Mighty Sports Philippines||23||28||9||29||89|
(Game highlights of Philippines vs. South Korea will be added once available.)
Here are the details for Mighty Sports Philippines vs. South Korea in the 2019 William Jones Cup.
- Date: Tuesday, July 16, 2019
- Time: 5:00 pm
- Venue: Changhua County Gymnasium, Taiwan
- TV: One Sports (Live) | TV5 / ESPN5 (Delayed - July 17, 10:00 am)
- Game Stats: JonesCup.meetagile.com
- Live Stream: Yahoo! TV | One Sports PH YouTube Channel